My running blog

Monday, February 20, 2006

February 20, 2006
Lets try to run for 40 minutes today.
Much better today. I actually ran for 40 minutes. I went out along the trail the other way. I ran just past mile post 3 then turned around. I have decided that mile post 3 has no correlation to how many miles it is on the trail. I probable went just over 3 miles all together.
After about 5 minutes I noticed that all the toes on my right foot were becoming numb so I stopped and loosened my shoe laces. That was pretty much the only interruptions until the route back. At the mile markers that are posted I made waypoints on Andrea's GPS unit. I did this so I could look at the route when I got home. I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I am not sure what to do tomorrow as I have thrown off my schedule. I guess it will be a rest day and Wednesday Friday will be my run days. Do you think they put that extra day in the week for just such situations? Or did they do that to screw with us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home