My running blog

Sunday, February 26, 2006

February 26, 2006
Lets try to run for 45 minutes today. Better than that. I did 4 miles in the rain which took me 48 minutes. I am fully aware of the fact that I am running a 12 minute mile and my distance (this, being a Sunday is my l-o-n-g run) is only as long as my short runs will have to be once I have attained Novice status.
I have not yet remembered to bring Kleenex with me. Everyday, 10 minutes into the run I thinkā€¦Didn't I decide that I should make tissues part of my running outfit? And then I get done with the run, so happy to return to my slothful ways, and totally forget the need to blow my nose until 10 minutes into the next run.
I am marking my distance by the waypoints along the trail. After studying the North Olympic discovery trail website I have decided that the blue marks on the trail are actually the marathon mile markers. I didn't seem like they were all a mile apart but now I think they are. And there are also blue marks for the half mile marks. Were these there when you ran the half marathon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home