My running blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Well tomorrow might be 17 days in coming but it eventually does come.
T 5/27/08 3 miles 37 minutes
7:10 pm 55 degrees

This run was for the chicken man. He said that I should set my sights on a reasonable goal of going running twice this week. If I went tonight then I was half-way to achieving my goal. I was going to only run two miles but as per usual it took that first mile to get my stride. I employed the run-walk so as to not over do it on my first day out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

Yes! Nice job and now you just have to do this once more before Sunday. The days are growing longer and the nights are getting shorter..the time for running is here. Its not how fast you can go the force goes into the flow.

-George

6:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home