My running blog

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

T March 28, 2006

Time: 6:15 pm Temperature: 42° Precipitation: None
Length: 44 minutes- 4 miles
Route:
House to MP 1: walked
MP 1 to MP 2: 11:41
MP 2 to MP 3: 11:23
MP 3 to MP 3: 10:55
MP 3 to MP 2: 5:15 + 5:17 (10:32)


Dogs: 6 Other Joggers: 0 Cyclists: 2
So I was so focused on my Homework that I forgot to put in my contacts. This isn't really a problem until the walk home and my glasses got all fogged up. I tried to run slower for the first mile. This was hard. It was difficult to think about how fast I was running. I just tried to keep running faster. I purposely ran "fast" for the last half mile which is why that one is split in half. But then it was dark and I ran past the mile marker so my time is not accurate. I have perused my blog from one month ago. I was running for 30 minutes and my "fast" pace was 11 minutes per mile. So I am not sure I am doing too much better. I noticed that I didn't accidently run 13 miles today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home