My running blog

Sunday, April 30, 2006

S April 30, 2006 run 8 miles
Time: 11:00 am Temperature: 50° Precipitation: none,
Length: 8 miles 90 minutes
Route: House to MP 1: walked
MP 1 to MP 2: 11:37
MP 2 to MP 3: 11:00
MP 3 to MP 4: 10:57
MP 4 to MP 5: 11:50 new terrain that I wasn't used to
MP 5 to MP 4: 10:59
MP 4 to MP 3: 11:16
MP 3 to MP 2: 11:23
MP 2 to MP 1: 11:05

so I ran in the morning today, this it new for me. I didn't really exert myself on this run, it was a nice easy 8 mile run. I played soccer again on Thursday. I don't really want to do that again. It felt like I pulled my quad a little just kicking the ball in warm up. We didn't have any kind of a game, just a 4 on 4 situation with cones for goals. It would have been fun if the teams were mixed but it seemed like everyone with soccer experience was on one team and all others were on the other team. Since that was the team that needed help when I arrived, that is where I went. It wasn't fun. Just at the end I tried to to turn quickly and jammed my toe nail. I think running straight ahead is challengeing enough for me for now. Maybe in the future I could work in some ball. I should start working on going faster. I also need to work on actually signing up for the race. I have not yet done that. small detail.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amelia said...

Sweet Jesus this is a hell of a lot of running. But, what in the world are you running from? Was someone chasing you? 'Cause I wouldn't run if someone was chasing me with a butcher knife. Well, I probably would, but I wouldn't get very far.

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Amelia said...

And who do you think you are with your "your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval."!?!? Honestly!

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Tam said...

I was getting spam comments. It is not that often that I get a comment so I get very disappointed when it turns out to be spam. However, moderating camments just gives me an extra step. So I changed it back. Feel free to go on about my running and while it may be a lot, it is not in any way fast. I need to work on that.

10:00 PM

 
Blogger Amelia said...

Do you know you can do a Word Verification? It helps cut down spam.

8:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home