My running blog

Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday April 7, 2006
Time: 6:30 pm Temperature: 52° Precipitation: None
Length: 49 minutes- 4.5 miles
Route:
House to MP 1: walked
MP 1 to MP 2: 11:19
MP 2 to MP 3: 22:21 I missed the button, you are going to have to subtract.
MP 3 to MP 3: 10:46
MP 3 to MP 2: 10:28
MP 2 to MP 1.5 5:18

Dogs: 4 Other Joggers: 0 Cyclists: 1
I didn't feel like running today as you know by now if you got your messages. I haven't felt like running due to a slight ache in my shin and knee, and tight calves. I did go for a bike ride again yesterday. My schedule is all messed up. I thought I would just be able to pick up where I left off but I am afraid of both over doing it and not doing enough. And I REALLY don't want to get shin splints. I am hoping the bike riding helps with that. My plan is to rest tomorrow and try a 7 mile run on Sunday. If that feels okay I will just pick up from there. If I am too sore on Monday I am going to just try short runs for a couple weeks, maybe with some bike rides. I love Daylight Saving Time. I should add that I saw the bunny again today, the fluffy, been living on carrots and has a warm place to sleep black and white bunny. It was exactly one month ago that I saw that bunny the first time. There is no question that it is Spring now.

Aren't my posts boring since I have the iPod and do not have to entertain myself. I still entertain a bit. I find myself changing the words to songs, refiguring the themes to be about runnning. So far the best running song for me is Dolly Parton singing "9 to 5". I don't even have to change the words. Maybe I will make a running list for the marathon with that song repeated every fourth song. Or synchronize it to play when I will be tackling a hill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home