My running blog

Monday, October 16, 2006

5 miles 55.39 minutes

I know I was supposed to go running this week-end as part of my new plan but I didn't. So there. Instead we worked on The Room. We have tried to give it a nickname but nothing sticks so it remains The Room. On Saturday we put in the floor. It took us all day so no running time. My mother is concerned that we have advisers to make sure we are doing it "right". I told her not to worry that even if we do it wrong no one is going to fall off the floor and hurt themselves. On Sunday I finished the floor and fixed the mistake with the stairs (I think). I could have gone running but it was a crappy weather day so no running. Today I was totally out of the running mind set but sitting down to check my e-mail I accidently clicked on my blog and reminded myself.
6:00pm Sunny 50°
10.48
11.01
11.24
11.05
11.23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home