My running blog

Sunday, February 04, 2007

sunday, 2/4/06 6 mi 65 minutes

12:40 43 degrees Not much to say. I knew I had to go running but I don't really have a plan right now. I ran 3 miles out on the trail, started to walk back for two minutes, and then ran the rest of the way back. I know that my long run was supposed to be on Saturday but the weather was yucky and my knees were bothering my a bit. blah blah blah. But I am not too worried about falling behind just yet. In fact, am just starting to feel like I am getting back in the groove. I will try to run on Wednesday again. But I am too busy the rest of the week to fit anything in. On Friday I have to be to work by 7:30 which means that I have to be out of the house by 6:00, or earlier if I want to stop and get coffee. I will try to do my long run on Saturday and another short run on Sunday.


No running on Saturday. It was all rainy and cold and I had to go out drinking instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home