My running blog

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday, 2/10/07 7 miles 77 minutes
3:30 49 degrees sunny - Mt Baker visibility

I had a very long week, what with turning 42 and all. No running, lots of driving and working. My plan is to try the long run today and a short run tomorrow. I had some weird shin pains this week. I would be just standing or sitting doing nothing particularly strenuous and I would get a quick sharp pain in my shin and then it was gone. It happened several times thoughout the week but usually several hours apart. I felt it once on the run today.

Next week I go to Portland. I am planning to exercise in the hotel, maybe do some swimming if they are so equiped for a change. Saturday will be a travel day so my long run will have to be Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home