My running blog

Sunday, April 15, 2007

4/5 Walked with A-Mo
4/6 No Exercise but No Dinner/Drinking either. I put together my saw - yeah baby!
4/7 10K Came in 3rd and 51st with ten people behind me. 1:12:39. More on this later
4/8 Rest and Taxes but at least I got the taxes completed. I was afraid that I would let it bleed into the week and screw up my resolve to run.
My plan for the week is still to run/x-train everyday.
4/9 4 miles started in the rain but it cleared up.
Felt bad in the beginning. Like my lungs wouldn't work for the first mile. I tried just jogging the last two miles without looking at the time. I still kept time though, I am not quite ready to give that up.
4/10 short walk
4/11 5 miles including a little speed work. 54:52
I am getting close to the end of my week. I am planning a bike ride tomorrow, long run on Saturday and a recovery run on Sunday.

...Pay no attention to the missing days, they are not that important.
4/14 7.5 miles 90 minutes or so.
I actually have no idea how long it took me because my watch is in the shop. I realized after the fact how unhappy it makes me to not have a good watch. I am feeling back on track. I want to do a recovery run tomorrow but we are supposed to go to Tacoma so I don't know if I will have time.
4/15 No recovery run but I did do quite a bit of housework which I feel good about
4/16 No run. When I got home it was raining and I was hungry from having no lunch. However my renewed committment to running does not wain. I shall run again tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home