My running blog

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday 2/11/07 3 miles 32.3 minutes
5:18 48 degrees overcast/sunsetting

Okay, so I tried the easy run after a long run day. I am not sure about this. It was hard to get started. I had memories of how I felt last February at the start of runs. The interesting part of that is that I had to remember how that felt which means I don't really feel bad at the start of my runs now. Or at least I haven't recently. We will see if it comes back. Once I passed the mile mark I was fine. I wasn't going to go running, especially so late in the day. In fact I talked with Martie on the phone, had a piece of spice cake and crawled back into bed because i was cold. I thought of taking a shower to warm up when I decided that if I am going to take a shower this late I might as well go running first and then have the shower. Because it was so spur of the moment, I didn't put in my contacts. remind me to always wear my contacts from now on. I really don't like how my glasses fog up.

I have decided that a 6mile pace or 1 mile every 10 minutes is ideal. All the math is so much easier to work out. I need to get just a bit faster.
I am eager to see if I am more or less sore tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home