My running blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Th 4/17/07 5 miles 55 minutes
6:14 46 degrees; sunny over the water, black clouds over the mountains. I run just between.

Today was the first run with my new watch. I never even checked back at the jeweler today to see if they were able to change the battery in the old watch, I just bought a new one.
Other than that the run was uneventful. It was not a speed run, not a long run, not a tempo run, not even really an easy run. It might have been a tempo run if I knew what that was. I noticed that I was not running at a conversational pace. I am working on a running flow chart as part of my renewed committment to running. Rather than saying my speed runs will be on Wednesday, I will have conditions which take into consideration my recent previous runs. Maybe I will draw it up with funky software and sent it to you.

I am also considering running the North Olympic Discovery Trail half marathon in Ithaca on June 8th or 9th. I figure if someone can run the Boston Marathon in space, I can run my half marathon anywhere I want. I think you should come and run with me. I am going to try to talk Martie into being my support crew - maybe riding a bike along with me. She doesn't know this yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home