My running blog

Saturday, March 11, 2006

S March 11, 2006 short run
Time: 4:20pm Temperature: 45° Precipitation: none, beautiful sunshine. You could see all the way to Mt. Baker as well as other countries. I saw the Ferry ferrying people from other countries.
Length: 45 minutes (and 45 seconds).
Route:
House to MP 1: walked
MP 1 to MP 2: 11:08
MP 2 to MP 3: 11:30
MP 3 to MP 3: 5:49 + 5:39 = 11:28
MP 3 to MP 2: 11:39
Total run time: 46 minutes
Walk home for 25 minutes.
Dogs: 4
Signs of Spring: I saw an eagle. Is that a sign of spring? Recently I posed the question to Andrea, "How do people always know when they see an eagle?" Every time I see a big bird it looks like a seagull. When I saw the eagle I realized how people know and devised myself a flow chart for bird identification.
Is it a BIG bird? > NO > not an eagle
>YES > Do you wonder if it is an eagle? > NO > it is an eagle.
>YES > it is a seagull.
I had to explain it to Andrea several times. It makes perfect sense to me that if there is any question what type of bird it is, then it is not an eagle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home