My running blog

Friday, March 10, 2006

W March 8, 2006 rest
T March 9, 2006 short run 3.5 miles-not
This is the first time that I have specifically not run when I knew I should have. It is COLD out. And I didn't get home until late. Okay well that's not true, I got home early but Katy came home with me so she could meet Andrea. But I won't get home early tomorrow because I am in Bremerton. And tomorrow is Friday so we will have to go out to dinner with the Randersons. I guess I really need to make Saturday a run day, and not a rest day.
Okay, I have read your comments and Andrea has talked to you on the phone. I love the glove idea, Andrea is maybe going to be sick. I shall explore the stretching idea if I ever go running again. BTW, this blog is not funny. It is just me and the things I think about. But more than that, it is a like a conversation that I am having with you. If I were writing this to my mother I would have an entirely different set of observations to share. We chould try that for a few days. Let's imagine that I am writing to my mother and see what we get…or let's not.

F March 10, 2006 rest or x-train or just go out to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home