My running blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

W 4/18/07 4 miles 45 minutes
6:45 46 degrees; sunny over the water, black clouds over the mountains. I run in the rain.

The harder it rains the brighter the rainbow.
Today was a speed run practicing my tiny quick steps. I have a hard time doing this correctly but I figure if nothing else trying it once a week is key. I was supposed to have a trip tomorrow but then it got cancelled, but then it turned into a maybe. I don't know what this means to my running. I am trying to transition to a morning runner. So far I managed to get up 1/2 hour early but that is not really enough time to go for a run. If I am successful in this, my trips will not effect my training.

So here is a question when I edit a post do both copies get emailed to you? That would be a drag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home