My running blog

Sunday, August 26, 2007

S 8/26/07 6 miles 68 minutes
9:30 am

A and I are back from our retreat in the mountains. I am continuing on my quest to become a morning runner but not so successfully. I was not able to run yesterday because i needed to sit and do nothing instead.

Everyone knows this by now but it is still blog worthy. On the way home from the retreat we stopped and got A the iPhone. We were driving right past a mall with an Apple store. We are usually 100 miles from the closest Apple store so I just felt like it was time. Although in retrospect, A had no idea that we were that close to mecca. And now today we will have to drive 75 miles to an AT&T store to get all hooked up with a new plan and phone for me. After 2 years, I was just starting to like my old phone. What does this have to do with running? Nothing.

You might have noticed that I ran 6 miles. What you might not have noticed was that I did it in new sneakers. Yeah! New Sneaker Day. Maybe it is not good to buy a pair of sneakers one day and wear them on a 6 mile run the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home